Brooklyn Bonnie Ginger Cacao Bar 2oz
Are you a ginger-head? Our Ginger Bar has a ton of ginger zing, backing up the richness of our 70% dark chocolate. For true ginger-lovers only!
Ingredients: Organic cacao bean, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao butter, organic ginger powder
Shelf Life in Days: 365
Case Size: 10
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1/2 bar (28g), Servings Per Container: 2, Calories 164, Total Fat 11 g (18% DV), Sat Fat 7g (35%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 10 mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 14 g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 7 g (23% DV), Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin D 0 mcg, Iron 3 mg (15% DV), Potassium 245 mg (5% DV)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.