Dandelion Tea Blood Orange Ginger 10oz
Ginger is like a soothing hug for an upset stomach and when combined with a refreshing squeeze of blood orange and a handful of homegrown dandelions, it’s that next level gut healing feeling! A fan favorite, Blood Orange Ginger is shaping up to be the KING of LION Teas.
Cleanses Liver, Kidneys & Skin
Prebiotics for Digestive Health
Antioxidants to Fight Free Radicals
LION Blood Orange Ginger is ready to drink if you question your digestion!
But all of our LION Dandelion Teas deliver the benefits of organic whole plant dandelions without the harsh after taste. Detoxifying, restorative and dangerously refreshing, LION Dandelion Tea is the gateway beverage to great gut health!
LION teas are dangerously refreshing + slightly bitter dandelion tea that deliver all the benefits of organic whole plant dandelions without the harsh after taste. Detoxifying, restorative and delicious, LION Dandelion Tea is the gateway beverage to great health. Choose from lemon honey, mint, blood orange ginger and blueberry hibiscus.
- Drink LION Dandelion Tea and may your skin win, your liver deliver and your digestion relish perfection
- Brewed from whole plant organic dandelions (leaf + root + flower) for maximum healing benefits
- Our LION Dandelion Tea is loaded with prebiotics, antioxidants, manganese, fiber, iron, calcium, and vitamins A, C, E, and K
- LION Dandelion Tea offers dangerously refreshing flavors lemon honey, mint, blood orange, ginger, blueberry hibiscus
Dandelion Tea (water, organic dandelion root, organic dandelion leaf, wildcrafted dandelion flower) Blood Orange Juice from Concentrate, Organic Honey, Organic Ginger Juice, Organic Ginger Extract, Sea salt.
|Amount Per Serving:|
|Calories 35 | Calories Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Vitamin C 4% • Potassium 2% • Calcium 1% • Vitamin A 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.