*Verified Gluten Free & Verified Purity Tested:
Verified Gluten Free means that the product has been tested to ensure that gluten levels are below 20 parts per million (ppm), the FDA-established level for food carrying the gluten-free label. Our test results average < 5 ppm for gluten.
Verified Purity Tested means that each lot of every incoming ingredient has been tested for the presence of microbiological pathogens including Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus.
To see Certificates of Analysis (COAs) showing test results for recent lots of product, visit:
Stuff to know:
- High in dietary fiber
- High in Vitamin B and Folate
Directions for use:
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water.
- Bring 3 cups of liquid for each cup of lentils to a boil.
- Add lentils and return to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for approx. 30 minutes or until desired texture is achieved.
Country of origin:
We source our organic products from various locations depending on harvest schedules, weather and availability. This means the country of origin will be lot specific.
You can determine where in the world your product originates by referring to the 2 letter ISO country code appearing on the COA. For instance: Canada = CA, Mexico = MX, China = CN, and of course, US = United States of America.