Organic Multi Color Popcorn 16 oz
Multi-Color Popcorn aka “Heirloom Popcorn”:
From California’s Sacramento Valley, this multi-colored popcorn is grown organically (which means it has not been genetically modified) in small quantities to preserve the integrity and taste. The azure, ruby, and golden kernels explode into a bountiful puff of white and cream (expansion rate 40-44).
*Verified Gluten Free & Verified Purity Tested
*Verified Gluten Free & Verified Purity Tested:
Verified Gluten Free means that the product has been tested to ensure that gluten levels are below 20 parts per million (ppm), the FDA-established level for food carrying the gluten-free label. Our test results average < 5 ppm for gluten.
Verified Purity Tested means that each lot of every incoming ingredient has been tested for the presence of microbiological pathogens including Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus.
To see Certificates of Analysis (COAs) showing test results for recent lots of product, visit: http://edisongrain.com/product/organic-heirloom-popcorn/
Stuff to know:
- Popcorn is a whole grain, high fiber food.
- Low in fat, with no saturated or trans fat.
- Research has shown that popcorn has more polyphenols, which are packed with beneficial antioxidants, than fruits or vegetables.
- Non-GMO corn.
Directions for use:
- Pour 2 tsp. vegetable oil into the bottom of a pan and place over medium heat.
- Drop one or two kernels into the oil. When the kernels begin to spin or pop, add up to 1/3 cup of popcorn to the pan.
- Gently shake the pan to coat kernels with oil.
- Place lid on the pan slightly ajar to allow steam to escape.
- Remove pan from the heat once the pops are about three seconds apart.
- Pour your popcorn in a serving bowl, season with Edison Grainery Himalayan Pink Salt to taste, and enjoy!
Country of Origin: USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.