Steel Cut Oats Organic 22oz
Steel cut oats refers to the process of taking an oat groat (the whole kernel of grain) and running it through a mill that has steel blades which chop the groat into small pieces. The thicker pieces provide a nutty flavor and a thicker texture after cooking. One serving provides about 5g of fiber. It is also good supply of plant based protein and iron.
- Also called “Irish oatmeal” steel cut oats have a nuttier, chewier texture than rolled oats.
- A bit longer cooking time then oat flakes but worth the wait.
- Certified Organic and Kosher approved
- Heart Healthy, Chemical free, Whole Grain Nutrition.
- Certified Organic; Non-GMO Grains
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.