MOST NUTRITIONAL YEAST PRODUCTS ARE FORTIFIED WITH SYNTHETIC B-VITAMINS, BUT NOT THIS ONE!
Our Non-Fortified Nutritional yeast provides the great cheesy flavor you’re looking for without the use of synthetic additives. With a nutty cheesy flavor, our nutritional yeast is a favorite among many vegans because of its unique flavor and similarity to cheese when added to foods.
Nutritional yeast is NOT brewer’s yeast, bakers yeast, or Torula yeast; and because nutritional yeast does not come in contact with barley (like brewer’s yeast), it is gluten-free and safe for people with Celiac Disease.
Nutritional yeast is produced by culturing the yeast with a mixture of sugar cane and beet molasses, then harvesting, washing, drying, and packaging the yeast.
Nutritional Yeast is not a genetically modified organism (GMO).
BE CREATIVE AND ENJOY!
Sprinkle some nutritional yeast on hot popcorn, garlic bread, add a spoonful to cereals, juices, smoothies, or use as a seasoning for salad, soup, gravy, casseroles, and so much more.
INGREDIENTS: Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Shelf Life: 2 years
Country of Origin: United States of America
IMPORTANT NOTES & FAQS
- Is our Nutritional Yeast Non-GMO? Yes. Our Nutritional Yeast supplier is NGE CERTIFIED (certified non-genetically engineered).GMO testing has shown there is no GMO protein or DNA in the raw materials used as the growth substrate. The Nutritional Yeast is considered non-GMO, following EEC regulations. They contain no GMO enzymes, have not been solvent-extracted, synthetically preserved or irradiated. They contain no artificial flavors or colors. There is no sewer sludge, petrochemical substrate, or sulfite waste liquor involved with any step of production. These products comply with NOP regulation 205.605(a)(20) and with 7 CFR 205.301(b&c).
- What is the nutritional yeast grown on?Our Nutritional Yeast is grown on beet molasses.
- Are synthetic vitamins added or are they produced naturally?Nothing is added and all vitamins and minerals occur naturally. Nothing synthetic is added to our Nutritional Yeast.
- Is it free of candida albicans? Yes.
- Does our nutritional yeast contain MSG? No. if you are worried about free amino acids like glutamic and aspartic acid, these would be found in yeast extracts, but not our nutritional yeast.
- Do you have an allergen statement from the manufacture of this product? Click here to view the allergen statement.
- Is our Nutritional Yeast tested for lead? Yes. Test results are <0.020 ppm (parts per million), this is the detection limit of the equipment used.